Check out this 3 1/2 minute video describing all of the exciting new features coming out on Supra in the coming weeks!
Obtain Key and Open Shackle Buttons are moving!
Below are some of the most commonly asked questions related to Supra.
Click on the question to expand the answer!
General Supra Facts
- You must have a data connection of some kind for the app to work. Cellular or WiFi is fine.
- As a general rule of thumb, you should open the app and click on “Update” before you head to a location where you possibly won’t have data signal.
- Bluetooth must be turned on to connect to the Supra box.
- You do not have to “aim” the phone or be touching the box. An arm’s length is fine.
- $50 one-time activation fee
- Click Here to view monthly billing information.
- Billed via CPAR - paid on your member portal.
I don't know my CBS Code.
- Open the Supra app
- Tap on “Inventory."
- Find the box they need the CBS code for and tap on it.
- Tap “Edit” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Require CBS”
- The code will display on the right side.
I'm getting notifications for someone else's box.
The list of boxes in “Inventory” on the app DO NOT correspond with the boxes you own. Boxes are added to this list when you open a shackle and the “Add to Inventory” box is checked. This commonly happens if you borrow or co-list with someone else.
To fix this:
- In the Supra App, tap on “Inventory.”
- Tap on the box number in the list that doesn’t belong to you.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap “Delete."
If you need help determining which boxes are yours, call the CPAR office and we can provide a list of box serials numbers that are assigned to you.
How do I change the Settings/Shackle Code/CBS Code/Access Times on my lockbox?
You must have the lockbox physically present with you.
In the Supra App:
- Tap on Inventory.
- Tap on the box you want to change.
- Tap on Edit at the bottom of the screen.
- Make the changes as you want to.
- Tap on Program
- Enter your shackle code. NOTE: If you are changing the shackle code, you must enter the OLD shackle code at this point one last time.
- Tap “Begin” and turn the box on by pushing up on the bottom of it.
- Should get a Success screen, and you’re done.
I am buying/selling a Supra lockbox from/to another member, how do we get it transferred?
HELP! I'm getting an error code, what should I do?
The top 3 things to try first:
- Tap the "Update" button in the Supra app
- Make sure your data and bluetooth is ON.
- Reboot your phone.
If you are getting an error code, you can refer to the Supra error codes list. Or of course, call us at the CPAR office for assistance Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm CST! The number is 850-763-8078, press option 3 for the MLS Department.
It's after hours and i'm having Supra issues, who can I call?
The CPAR MLS team carries an after hours phone for Monday-Friday 5pm-9pm. Call 850-763-8078, option 3.
If the office is closed, you cannot reach us, or are having issues outside of these hours, you can reach Supra directly at 1-877-699-6787 every day 7 am to 9 pm, including weekends.